Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Late, But Worth the Wait?

I have to apologize.
Since I started this blog two-and-then-some years ago (it has actually been that long), I've forgotten about it. I lack a more, what can I say, anodyne explanation, and that is the bitter truth.
*gloomy silence for a bit*
But now I've woken up from the seemingly endless hibernation, and we can start.

Now, since I'm new here and all (I have blogged a little, 'dabbled' as they say,but haven't blogged about maths or any particular subject),  I'll be starting, on a trial basis, by discussing a particular topic of my choice and solving problems related to it. When (if?)  more members join, I'll start addressing problems specifically. I'll try and put in a few video lectures too.

I think I'll have to get a-working and get a-stopping from rambling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment